30 Nov New access protocol to the ski resorts of Andorra season 2021/22
The COVID certificate is mandatory to access the ski resorts of Andorra
The access control with the COVID certificate is complied with all the spaces of the ski areas, for all sports practice including ski touring, snowshoeing and other outdoor activities as well as to access the ski lifts, restaurants, and enclosed spaces.
Ski Andorra announces that as a result of the evolution of the epidemiological situation related to COVID-19, and in order to save the season, the COVID certificate will be mandatory to access the Andorran ski resorts, both for sports including ski touring, snowshoeing and other activities as well as to access the ski lifts, restaurants, ski schools and the rest of the covered areas of the domain.
The stations will carry out covid controls with the aim of guaranteeing the safety of customers and workers. Immunity may have to be proven from the age of 16 by means of one of the following options:
– Certificate of vaccination: with both doses for more than 14 days or having passed the disease more than 6 months ago and having received a dose of the vaccine more than 14 days ago.
– Certificate of recovery as the COVID-19 has been valid in the last 6 months.
– A Negative diagnostic test certificate, which must be a PCR or TMA performed in the previous 72 hours or a negative antigen test performed in the previous 12 hours.
The stations will reserve the right to deny access or withdraw the ski pass to all those customers who cannot produce the mandatory COVID certification or do not meet the requirements. With this measure, the ski resorts of Andorra want to guarantee maximum safety to their customers and workers, and the guarantee of the ski season.
In accordance with the current and complementary legal provisions, the stations maintain a complete set of measures aimed at ensuring the health and safety of their customers, their staff, and the local population.
- It will be obligatory to cover the face with a mask, or with an approved cover for all those over 6 years old on the ski lifts, in the waiting areas and on boarding the mechanical installations.
- The use of the mask will be mandatory in enclosed spaces, buildings and common areas such as restaurants, schools, shops and ticket offices for people over age of six.
- In a group of people, the seating will be maximum of 6 people inside and 10 outside.
- It will not be necessary to cover the face during the descent in skiing and snowboarding, but it is recommended.
- It is recommended to buy and book online on the websites of the stations to avoid going through the box office.
- Capacity will not be limited to open in the ventilated ski lifts.
- The capacity of closed ski lifts will be subject to the regulations established by the Government of Andorra regarding public transport at all times.
- They will stablish measures of social distancing in the most critical points.
- Capacity may be limited to enclosed spaces such as restaurants, schools, shops, or equipment rentals, where it is also recommended the distance of at least 1,5 meters between people.
- The cleaning and disinfection service for common areas will be strengthened.
- They will install new air filtration Systems in the heating ducts.
- There will be hydro-alcohol dispensers in the boarding area of the gondola lifts and the station buildings and restaurants.
- The vending Machine will be strengthened and, to this end new vending Machines and ski pass collection Machines have been added to the different accesses to the station.
- Contactless payment is a recommendation and cash collection ATM Systems will be installed to prevent faulty handling by staff.
- It is recommended to use the Mobile Applications of the stations to stay informed and consult the piste map, which work without an Internet connection.
- Also, for prior reservations at a la carte restaurants, priority will be given to customer service with reservation to control capacity.
These measures have been announced on 30/11/2021 with a validity of 15 days and will be adapted according to the evolution of the health situation.