Effective date: May 25, 2018
What kind of personal data does Vallnord-Pal Arinsal collect?
- User information, such as your name, surname, password, e-mail, settings, purchase history and any other information provided in relation to your user account.
- Financial information of the user, such as your credit/debit card number, bank account number and billing address. This information is collected and processed by our payment system, and it is necessary to complete your purchase. We do not receive information about your credit card directly, but we may receive information about the transaction, such as the date and time at which it was produced. This information may or may not be associated with an existing user account on the web page.
- E-mails and messages, including receipts, newsletters and inquiries. This information consists of emails that we send to individuals and messages that users may send us.
In addition to the aforementioned, we can also automatically collect the information of the following type:
- Website activity information, such as application registries, information files, information collected by cookies, and data generated by the normal use of a web page. Application logs are text files in which most of the activity generated on the web page are registered, such as page visits, payments and usage. The activity of the web page is sometimes associated with an IP address or other personal data. Third-party companies may also collect information about your activity on the website during a period of time and on other web pages or mobile apps.
- Information collected through cookies; cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer to allow our system to recognize your browser and inform us about how, when and who visits the pages of our website. The Vallnord-Pal Arinsal cookies do not collect your personal information, and we do not combine the information collected by the cookies with other personal information to find out who you are or what your e-mail address is.
Most browsers have an option to block cookies, which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, and (depending on the sophistication level of the browser software) also allow you to decide whether to accept each new cookie in many different ways. We recommend leaving cookies activated, as cookies allow you to take advantage of all the content on the Vallnord-Pal Arinsal website. If you choose to disable cookies or other similar technologies, some parts of our services may not work properly.
- We use Google Analytics to collect and analyze the data of Vallnord-Pal Arinsal users. Google Analytics monitors your interactions with the web page and stores information about the IP address, operating system, web browser, pages visited, and demographic, information about our users on the web page, the device used by yourself and the origin of the visits. You can learn more about google practices by going to https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
For what purposes will we use your personal data? The personal data collected by Vallnord-Pal Arinsal are used for the following purposes:
- Allow you to use the service, set up an account and a user profile that will allow us to enable the services of our store.
- Provide, manage and communicate with your products, services, offers, programmes and promotions from Vallnord-Pal Arinsal and other partners (includes surveys and any other marketing activity). If the law so requires, we will only send promotions to you with your consent.
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business, including the development of new products and services; administer our communication, determine the effectiveness, optimise the content you see, analyse our products, services, web page, mobile app, in order to facilitate the operation of our website, mobile app and any other digital assets.
- Process sales, transfer money, and provide expected receipts and statistics.
- Answer your questions.
- Perform accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities.
- Perform the analysis and aggregation of data (and transform personal data into anonymous data).
- In connection with the prospective service contract, collaborations or relationships with the seller.
- To be in agreement with the fulfilment of the law and other legal obligations.
- Protect the rights, properties and security of Vallnord-Pal Arinsal, our employees, users, or others, including measures to prevent fraud and reduce financial risk.
- To be in agreement with the standards of the industry and our policies. We can also use information of high modes under which circumstance we will specifically inform of the necessity to collect it. Communication by e-mail: We can receive a confirmation every time you open an e-mail from Vallnord-Pal Arinsal. We use this information to help us create more interesting and useful emails to improve our services. If you do not wish to receive our emails, please contact us as specified in the “How to contact us” section or use the unsubscribe option.
When do we collect personal information related to you?
We may collect and use personal information related to you when:
- You have given consent to use your personal data.
- We need your personal information to provide the services and products requested by you, or to answer your questions.
- We have a legal obligation to use your personal data
- We have a legitimate interest in using your personal data. This includes our legitimate interest in ensuring and improving the security, protection and the proper functioning of our products and services.
How do we get your personal information?
We may receive personal information related to you from:
- From you directly, when you provide us with your information
- Your use of the service
- Third-party companies that provide us with your information
How long do we keep your personal information?Vallnord-Pal Arinsal stores your personal data only for the time necessary to use the data, except where the law imposes other conditions. We take measures to permanently destroy or de-identify your personal data if the law so requires, or if the personal data no longer serves the purpose for which we collected it.
How do we share the personal data we receive? The personal data of our clients is an integral part of our business. We do not rent or sell your data to anyone. We only share data in the ways specified here:
- Members of our group: We can share your personal data with any member of our group, including affiliates, employees, subsidiaries and branches, with whom it is necessary or preferable for us to share your personal information to accomplish the purposes of the collection of data previously mentioned.
- Affiliate companies that we do not control:We are affiliated with a wide variety of companies and work closely with them. In some situations, these companies sell you products through the services offered by Vallnord-Pal Arinsal. In other situations, Vallnord-Pal Arinsal provides services or sells products in conjunction with affiliated companies. You can easily recognize when a company is associated with your transaction and we will share your personal information regarding this transaction with the affiliate company.
- Representatives: We use other companies and people to perform tasks for us and we need to share your information with them to be able to offer you products or services. For example, send emails and letters, analyze data, provide marketing assistance, provide search results and links, process credit card payments and provide customer support. Unless we inform you otherwise, the representatives of Vallnord-Pal Arinsal have no right to use your personal information, that we share with them, beyond what they require to perform their tasks.
- Brands: When using some features or services, we can provide some personal information to brands, such as e-mail, country of residence, zip code, and you can choose to be added to the brand list. Brands are only authorized by us to use your personal data to send you emails and cannot under any condition share, rent, or sell to third parties.
- Added information: We may provide additional information to our collaborators as to how our customers, collectively, use our website. We share this type of statistical data so that our partners can understand when people regularly use our services and our service, in order to offer you an optimal online experience. Vallnord-Pal Arinsal never reveals information added so that you can personally identify your collaborators.
- Business transfers: In these types of transfers, information about the client is a part of the assets that are transferred. In addition, if Vallnord-Pal Arinsal, or all of its assets are substantially acquired, or if the company is unfortunately bankrupted, customer information would be one of the assets that would be transferred or sold to a third party. You acknowledge that these transfers can happen, and that any purchaser of Vallnord-Pal Arinsal may continue to use your personal information as mentioned in these confidentiality policies
- Compliance with the law,protection of Vallnord – Pal Arinsal and others. We can access, preserve or disclose the collected information if we think that it is necessary or appropriate for: complying with the law and legal process, such as a court order, to reinforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements, or to protect the rights, property, or security of Vallnord-Pal Arinsal, its employees, users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations to protect you against fraud.
- With your consent: Except for the aforementioned, we will notify you whenever your personal data may be shared with third-party companies, and we will be able to prevent the disclosure.
What options and rights do you have regarding your personal data?You have some rights to the personal data we collect. We also offer you some options about your personal information, regarding how we use the information, and how we communicate with you.
- Sometimes you will be required by law or by contract to provide your personal information to be able to use our products or services. In other cases, you will be able to provide your personal data voluntarily. The specific reasons for using your personal data and the possible consequences of not providing them will be indicated when the information is collected.
- You can add or update information on the web page, such as username, password, your email address and user information for your profile.
- When required by law, we obtain your consent to collect your personal data for a specific procedure, such as, for example through a marketing procedure. If we gain your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to terminate it at any time and, when you do so, it will not affect the legality of the procedures processed prior to giving your consent.
- You can deactivate the collection and use of some information we automatically collect, when you visit our website. Your browser can advise you as to how to be notified of and disable certain types of cookies and similar technologies. Please, be aware that by deactivating certain cookies you will not be able to use all the tools on the web page.
- The legal scope provided by law, enables you to withdraw any previous consent, or at any time raise legitimate questions regarding the processing of your information. We will apply your preferences following the update.
- Under current law, you may have the right to: receive confirmation that we store your personal information, request authorization to access and access information about your personal data, get copies of the personal information we have about you, exercise your right to access the data, update and correct errors within your personal data, and have information blocked, made anonymous, or deleted as appropriate. These rights may be limited according to local law. You also have the right to file a complaint with your local data protector.
- If we do not meet your expectations in the processing of your data or you wish to make a complaint about our practices, please inform us because this will give us the opportunity to solve the problem. You can contact us using the contact details that you will find in the “How to contact us” section. To help us answer any complaint you may have, please send us all the details of the problem. We try to review and respond to all complaints in a reasonable time.
- If you provide us with any personal data relative to another individual, you must make sure that the shared content and the use that we provide will be in accordance with the applicable laws. For example, you must inform the individual that we will process your personal data and obtain your consent, as may be required in accordance with the applicable laws.
- To exercise your rights and choices as described previously, please contact us in the “How to contact us” section.
Does Vallnord – Pal Arinsal transfer your personal data abroad?To offer our services, we can transfer your personal data to companies from countries other than the country in which your data was originally collected. The laws in force in these countries may not offer the same level of data protection as in the country where the data were originally collected. When we transfer data to companies in other countries, we protect your information as described in these privacy policies.
Vallnord-Pal Arinsal certifies yourself against the framework of protection of the EU privacy that can adequately safeguard the transfer of data.
Changes in the confidentiality policy
How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns related to the confidentiality of your personal data, or if you wish to exercise your rights over your personal data, please send a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the subject of the message in the title and in the body (example “request to access my personal data”, …). We will provide the requested information and we will do our utmost to resolve your concerns.